Volunteers needed for ADPKD pediatric clinical trial
Volunteers are needed to participate in a clinical research trial for Pediatric Patients with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD).
You MAY be eligible to participate in this trial if you meet the following criteria (at a minimum):
- Be male or female aged 4-17 years with a diagnosis of ADPKD
- Have a family history and/or genetic confirmation of ADPKD
- Have at least 10 renal cysts each of which measure at least 0.5 cm, confirmed upon magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) inspection; subjects under the age of 12 years must have at least 4 cysts that are at least 1 cm in size, confirmed by ultrasound
- Be independent in toileting
- Be able to swallow tablets
To learn more about this trial
Log on to www.clinicaltrials.gov (Clinical Trials.gov identifier number NCT02964273). Additional trial information and eligibility can be found here.
+1 (919) 397-5305
Sarah Van Leeuwen:
+3102 03018 569
Date of Prep: June 2017 OPUK/0617/JIN/1325
©2017 Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc