2021 London Marathon and Virtual Marathon
Sunday, 03 October 2021 09:00
Take part in the 2021 London Marathon or Virtual Marathon with Team PKD.
We have one place left in the full marathon and three places left in the virtual marathon taking place on the same day.
Team PKD Places
In order to secure your place in the London Marathon (face to face) event, there is a minimum fundraising target of £2,000.
In order to secure your (virtual) London Marathon place, there is a minimum fundraising target of £350.
By taking on either of these events you’ll raise much needed funds and awareness for PKD Charity and will receive:
- Free PKD t-shirt or breathable running vest
- Pre-event support from the PKD Team
- Free PKD fundraising pack and resources to help boost your fundraising
- PKD Shout-Out on social media
- PKD Fundraising Certificate and PKD Charity Thank You
By taking on this challenge and being a #PKDSuperstar, you will be raising much needed awareness and funds to enable PKD Charity to continue to raise vital awareness about PKD and offer support to those in need.
Powered by iCagenda