21k PKD Challenge
Thursday, 01 April 2021 00:00 - Monday, 31 May 2021 00:00
Do something amazing this Spring and support PKD Charity in the 21k challenge.
2021 marks 21 years since PKD Charity was founded. PKD charity is the only charity in the UK solely dedicated to support everyone affected by polycystic kidney disease. We raise awareness and fund research. We need your help to give us hope for the future and make PKD irrelevant and curable.
So whether that's cycling or running 21k, walking a km a day for 21k days or jogging a 5k a week, you decide how to take on the PKD 21K challenge and you've got April and May to complete it. Click here to download fundraising pack.
We're asking everyone to try and raise £210, so if you ask 10 people to sponsor you £1 a km, you've already hit your target.
In return for taking on the 21k challenge and joining #TeamPKD, you will recieve:
- Free Team PKD fundraising resources
- PKD t-shirt or breathable vest
- Be featured on the PKD blog in our 21k challenge Hall of Fame
- Pre-event support from the lovely PKD Team
- PKD Shout-Out on social media
- PKD Fundraising Certificate and PKD Charity Thank You
- Special PKD Charity medal
Powered by iCagenda