RT @actiononsalt: Food Industry must accept they have a role to play in helping their consumers eat less salt and fat and take responsibili…
Kiltwalk - Glasgow - 28 April 2019
About the Glasgow Kiltwalk
- The Mighty Stride – 23 miles. Cost: £30 per adult/child
- The Big Stroll – 15 miles. Cost: £30 - per adult/child
- The Wee Wander – 6 miles. Cost: £12 per adult, £6 per child, FREE for under 5s
Last year in Glasgow, over 10,000 walkers took part in the BIGGEST EVER Kiltwalk! Now lets do it all over again. We’re counting down the days!
All funds raised through the Kiltwalks are topped up by 40% by The Hunter Foundation (up to a maximum of £5,000) meaning your support goes even further!
To register or find out more, visit the Kiltwalk website.
What fundraising support you can receive
We’re here to get involved with your fundraising as much or as little as you would like. We can support you with:
- Welcome pack with fundraising tips to get you started
- Our famous lime green (breathable) PKD Charity running vest - guaranteed to help you stand out from the running crowd
- PKD Charity training t-shirt
- Help with promoting your fundraising through our Facebook page and Twitter
See our Fundraising A-Z for more ideas for raising money.
Powered by iCagenda