If you have ever wanted to do a parachute jump - here is your chance.
Take on a Skydive Challenge and raise funds for the PKD Charity
Imagine you’re standing at an open doorway in an aircraft flying 10,000 feet. All you hear is the noise of the plane’s engines and the wind whipping round your ears. You look out and see distant fields; a river below…Imagine now leaning out of the doorway and letting go. You start whizzing through clouds. The canopy opens, and you float peacefully down to the ground!
In return for raising a minimum sponsorship target, you can do all of this for FREE – whilst raising vital funds for PKD Charity!
Do a PKD Parachute Jump and sign up today!
You can sign up for your tandem jump by clicking here and we can then support you reach your fundraising target.
There are three types of jumps:
- ‘Tandem Skydive’ from 10,000 feet attached to a professional instructor (£395 target in England and £450 in Scotland and Northern Ireland)
- ‘Static Line’ jump which is performed solo from up to 3,000 feet (£360 target)
- ‘Accelerated Freefall’ where you can experience the thrill of skydiving solo from up to 12,000 feet (£535 target)
What’s more – with over 20 British Parachute Association approved airfields across the UK there is sure to be one near you! No experience is necessary as all training is given and if you raise from £365 (depending on the type of jump you choose) you will receive your jump for free!
By signing up to a PKD Parachute Jump, you’ll raise much needed funds and awareness for PKD Charity and will receive:
- Free PKD t-shirt or breathable vest
- Pre-event support from the PKD Team
- Free PKD fundraising pack and resources to help boost your fundraising
- PKD Shout-Out on social media
- Help with promoting your fundraising through our Facebook page and Twitter
- PKD Fundraising Certificate and PKD Superstar Thank You